Friday, July 17, 2009

just thoughts...

As usual my thoughts are all over the place!! Im thinking about doing things but not doing anything! I wanted to put little green men like the ones on pedestrian lights around the city as a way to say GO ahead and do it to the public sort of. Now Im thinking about wheatpasting a footprint on the ground somewhere on my route to work, perhaps adding a new one on top every evening til i leave, but i dont think ill really do it. oh and what I am atually going to do is leave those pics from mine and eilishs collaborative conversation piece in a cafe called forest here in edinburgh if theyll have them! Or mybe at Out of the Blue in Leith! we'll see!
Im also starting to work on a series of images like my profile pic. basiclly self portraits in my bedroom door handle cos i really like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment