Thursday, March 26, 2009

Crazy Dancing

I completely forgot i also did these "crazy dancing" videos!!!! Its this dance we do because it is the most freeing, fun and ridiculous thing to do! I love it!! Its like stress relief the easy way...but you have to do it in public-embarrassment is crucial to the release!!!! Its just boring in private! Watch this space for a video link someday in the near or distant future! (I wont lie...I may never get around to finding it!!) Its just occured to me that my card game "crazy snap" could be quite relevent here too......Its so crazy everyone looses all inhibitions in order to be the first to snap!!! Everyone ends up the same-a little bit crazy, a little bit petty and like a child.this is ringing bells! Hmmmm...ideas!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqfUXnsd0lE

No comments:

Post a Comment