Friday, March 27, 2009

The Sketch Books and Wire Sculptures

So then I just forgot completely about all of that and thought I had nothing to work with but these abstract doodles I do in front of the TV!
And then I wanted to make something 3D so I used dome old wire to sort of create them like the "drawings in Space" idea from a few posts back!

But I didnt really like doing these that much so I stopped.

I didnt even notice immediately the obvious relation to the scribbles and "drawing in Space" idea! Oops!

So I see something emerging quite clearly here. I jump from idea to idea, not realising that theyre all the same idea. Somewhere deep down I keep directing myself towards the same stuff. Its obvious what concepts I want to work with and that suit me. The hard part is working with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment